By creating a Paypal Buy Button, you'll be able to sell individual items from your iGloo built pages.
Paypal's Buy Buttons are an effective way to accept payments via credit card or bank account transfers, and can be fully integrated into your iGloo pages.
Note: creating Paypal Buy Buttons requires a Premier or Business Paypal account
Find out more about Buy Buttons from Paypal right here: https://www.paypal.com/bm/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_singleitem-intro-outside
To Create a Paypal Buy Button
1. Login to your Paypal account, and click on Profile and then Profile Settings
2. Go to Selling Tools
3. Click Update on the far right of Paypal buttons
4. Click on Create new button
5. Select the type of button under Choose a button type.
6. In the iGloo Member plugin go to Integration > Paypal, and copy the Item ID
7. Back in Paypal, enter the Item Name, and Paste the Item ID
8. Enter other details like Price and Tax, and click Save to create your button