**NOTE: the following steps are for brand new domains. If you have an existing website on your chosen domain, all the content of that website will be completely overridden once you take the following steps.
- Wait for at least 24 hours and restart your computer after making changes to your domain.
- You must integrate directly through CloudFlare and not through your webhost's ClouldFlare option.
Step 1 - Setup Your CloudFlare Account
Login to Your CloudFlare Account at https://www.cloudflare.com/a/login
If you do not have a free CloudFlare account, go to https://www.cloudflare.com/a/sign-up and create your account.
Step 2 - Adding A New Site
After logging in to your CloudFlare account, you will be taken to a screen that will prompt you to enter in your information.
Enter your domain name in the Add a website box and click Scan DNS Records
Note: Do not enter www or http:// Only enter the domain name, e.g. yourdomain.com
You will be shown an Introduction to CloudFlare video, while it scans your existing DNS records. After the CloudFlare scan is complete, click the Continue button
Step 3 - Delete DNS Records
Delete DNS Records that are for www or your primary domain. These DNS records will interfere and prevent the integration from working properly. Delete the record by clicking on the X button to the right of the record name
Step 4 - Add CNAME Records
You will need to point your CNAME Record to iGloo.
To Add a CNAME Record:
1. Select CNAME from the drop-down menu on the left hand side
2. Type @ in the Name field to indicate that you are using the apex domain
3. Type launchigloo.com in the Domain field in the middle
4. Click Add Record
Most internet users still type www when entering their URL in browsers. In order to comply with this common practice, you will need to add a second CNAME for www that points to launchigloo.com
Take the same steps as above, but this time enter www in the name field.
1. Select CNAME in the drop-down list
2. Type www in the name field
3. Type launchigloo.com in the Domain field
4. Click Add Record
Make sure that the cloud icon is orange to the right of the added CNAME Record (if it's grey, click on the cloud to turn it orange). Then click Continue.
Next, select the Free Website plan and click Continue.
Step 5 - Change Nameserver Records
In this step, you will be prompted to change your Nameserver Records. CloudFlare will tell you the exact Nameserver you will need to change it to.
To change your Nameserver login to your webhost or domain name registrar (the registrar is the service where you registered your domain).
After changing the Nameserver Record with your registrar click Continue.
On the overview screen you will see the Status of your domain.
It may take 24 hours for the new Nameserver to propagate, until which time the status will show as Pending. Once your domain is active, the status will change to Active
Step 6 - Create Page Rules
As you wait for the new Nameserver to propagate, you can add other settings like a Page Rule and SSL Settings
To create a Page Rule:
1. Click Page Rule at the top of the page
2. Click Add rule
3. In the Create a Page Rule window type your domain using the format: www.yourdomain.com/*
4. Select Forwarding URL in the drop-down menu.
5. Select 301-Permanent Redirect
6. Enter your domain again in the following format: https://yourdomain.com/$1
7. Click Save and Deploy
Step 7 - SSL Settings
To change the SSL Settings:
Click Crypto at the top of the screen and set the SSL (with SPDY) to Full
Step 8 - Connecting Your Domain With Your iGloo Pages
In your iGloo Dashboard click on your Campaigns > Campaign name.
Add the URL manually to the corresponding page you wish to show up at that domain by clicking on the page and entering the Self Hosted URL and Page Name
You Custom Domain setup is now complete