If you want to connect a custom domain/subdomain to your iGloo-built page, follow these steps:
1) Login to your iGloo account, go to your Page Settings and take note of the IP
2) Open up your DNS manager inside your domain registration account where you bought your domain (or another software where you manage your DNS records)
3) Set up your DNS record to be Type A for the domain (which should point to your site from iGloo), and the Value record should point to specified IP address from Step 1 above.
- If you want to point your page to your main domain, keep the Host record empty or enter the @ symbol. If your domain is example.com, the host should point to @
- If you want to point your page to a subdomain, the host will be your subdomain
If your domain is awesomeproduct.example.com, the host should point to awesomeproduct
For www domains, you should add record type CNAME, that will point to the main domain of your website.
Please note that these steps may slightly differ depending on where you purchased your domain, so please use the following as guides for how to add these records in your DNS manager:
Note for HTTPS users: to use HTTPS on your site, you should use a CDN system which allows this kind of set up connection such as cloudflare.com (see instructions at https://support.sambakkerconsulting.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005343363-Setting-Up-A-Custom-Domain-With-iGloo)
Important: All changes related to DNS and SSL certificates can take up to 72 hours.