To set up your SMTP Email:
1. Log in to the Member page. > Click on Account
2. Under Email Settings > Click Integration type
3. Select SMTP.
4. An outgoing server usually uses port 25. It’s the default SMTP port. But you can also try using port 587 or port 465.
Port 587 is supported by almost every outgoing SMTP server and it’s used in unencrypted or TLS connections. Port 465 is used if you connect via SSL.
5. SMTP Address.
So how do you know what is your SMTP address? You may contact your provider or you may check this list of the most commonly used ones:
6. Input your SMTP Username, or simply your email address.
7. Type in your SMTP Password--your password for the given email address. Click SAVE.