For Sendgrid users, this is how you set up your email:
1. Log in to the Member page. > Click on Account
2. Under Email Settings > Click Integration type
3. Select Sendgrid.
4. It will ask for your Sendgrid API Key, like so:
5. To get your Sendgrid API Key:
- Log in to your Sendgrid account.
- Click Settings.
- Choose API Keys.
- In the API Keys page, click on the Create API Key button.
- Choose General API Key.
- Name your API Key.
- You may choose Full Access or f you're selecting Restricted Access, select the specific permissions to give each category.
- Click Create and View.
IMPORTANT: You will only be shown your API key ONCE.
Note it down or save it somewhere safe because once you lose it, it can never be retrieved or restored.
6. Copy your API Key, paste it and hit SAVE. It should work.