You have to use an A record to point to your hosting account, which is us, Member by Automated Selling.
If your domain is registered with GoDaddy, log in to your GoDaddy account.
1. Go to Domain Management, select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
2. Scroll down to the Additional Settings section and select Manage DNS.
3. On the DNS Management page, at the bottom of the Records section, click Add.
4. Select A from the Type drop-down menu.
5. In the Host box: Type @ to point directly to your domain name.
In the "Point to" box type the IP address you are setting as the destination for the host, in our case, it's 184.108.40.206
To change an A Record:
On the DNS Management page, next to the record you wish to edit, click the pencil icon.
Put in the information as needed.