1. Log in to the Member area. Click Domains on the left panel.
2. Under Domains, click Add new domain.
2. A popup window will appear. Click on the Copy IP button.
3. Now, go to your cPanel account. Click on the Subdomain icon.
5. In Subdomain, put in the subdomain you want to use. Under Domain it will already contain your existing Domain.
6. Click on Create. It may take a couple of seconds, but it should say
"Success! yoursubdomain.yourdomain.com has been created."
7. Go back to the cPanel main page. Click Zone Editor.
8. In Zone Editor, you will see your existing domain. Right across it, under Action,
click + A Record.
9. A window will popup where you can type Name and Address.
Under Name, type in the subdomain you just created.
Make sure the spelling is correct, and that there is a dot in the end.
10. Under Address, put in the IP address you copied from the Member area.
11. Click on Add Record.
It should say: Success! You successfully added the following A record for "yourdomain.com" yoursubdomain.yourdomain.com
12. Go back to the Member page, and click the Add new domain button. A window will popup and let you type in the new subdomain you created.
Example: yoursubdomain.yourdomain.com. Click on Add a domain.
13. The subdomain you just created will now appear in your list of Domains and it will say not connected in red letters. You may have to wait an hour before it disappears. Once it goes away, it means you are connected and you can start creating courses.